This holiday season, Amazon is offering incredible deals from small businesses in their store. The discounts will be available throughout the weekend, with a special focus on Saturday. Customers can take advantage of these savings at amazon.com/smallbusinessdeals.
Small businesses offer a wide variety of unique gifts, stocking stuffers, and seasonal essentials that you won’t find in big-box stores. Amazon makes it easy to discover these products and have them delivered quickly to your doorstep. By purchasing from small businesses on Amazon, customers can make a real impact by helping these businesses grow and create jobs in their local communities.
Amazon recognizes and celebrates the success of the small and local businesses that sell in their store. They have provided six easy ways for customers to support these businesses on Saturday and throughout the holiday season:
1. Browse Amazon’s Small Business Store: Visit amazon.com/smallbusinessdeals to browse through Amazon’s Small Business Store, where you will find exclusive deals from a variety of small businesses.
2. Use Amazon Prime: If you are an Amazon Prime member, you can enjoy free two-day shipping on eligible items purchased from small businesses on Amazon.
3. Check out Small Business Reviews: Before making a purchase from a small business on Amazon, check out their reviews to see what other customers have to say about their products and services.
4. Share Your Experience: If you have had a positive experience with a small business on Amazon, share your review or recommendation with others to help spread the word about their products and services.
5. Look for Exclusive Deals: Keep an eye out for exclusive deals offered by small businesses on Amazon, as they may only be available for a limited time or while supplies last